Parents v Children
This is a team challenge although everyone will play individually.
A bit of fun to see what age provides the better player, Juniors or Adults?
- 3 rounds
- No-one from the same team will play against each other
- 25 mins on each players clock
- Each players’ game score will be pulled together into a group score
- Winning team is determined by highest number of points
- To qualify for the Juniors team, you must 21 years and under (born after 31st October 1996)
- To qualify for the Adults team, you must over the age of 21 (born before 31st October 1996)